Located in Victoria, Australia, Porcelain Dolls By ME owned and operated by Mary & Michael Elliott carry Australia's largest range of porcelain doll-making supplies and is your one-stop shop for everything related to porcelain doll-making.
Mary is an internationally recognised doll artisan with over 25 years of dollmaking experience, and certified by the International Doll Artisan Guild (DAG) as having qualified for their prestigious title of “Triple Crown of Doll-making” (TCDM).
Our inventory of products is sourced from around the globe, importing most products directly from the manufacturer and thereby ensuring the lowest cost possible for our customers.
Summary of Competition Awards won by Mary Elliott
- 1999 Victorian Doll Show - Maggie
- 2001 Melbourne Doll Show - Sue Johnson Trophy
- 2001 Victorian Doll Show - Best in Class
- 2002 Melbourne Doll Show - Best in Class
- 2002 Victorian Doll Show - DAG Hon. Gold Rosette (in lieu of the Maggie award which can only be won once)
- 2002 Victorian Doll Show - Best in Class
- 2010 Victorian Doll Show Best in Class – Special Top Award Gold Rosette
- 2010 Victorian Doll Show Omega Award - Best in Class Top Award
- 2016 Sydney Convention - Millie
Doll Artisan Guild (DAG) Qualification Awards
- 2004 Master of Doll Making
- 2008 Grand Master of Doll Making (hons)
- 2010 Grand Master of Doll Making (II)
- 2014 Triple Crown of Doll Making